Thursday, December 12, 2013

2013 BEST OF BILTWELL COUNTDOWN: No. 9, EDR5


San Felipe, Baja


EDR5 










I came home from the EDR5 with over 1,000 pictures in my camera. There's simply no way to pick the best of the best in terms of photos since they are all equally awesome. Bro hugs to the Biltwell crew (and their event sponsors) who made this years EDR5 a winner! Can't possible praise them enough for everything the do across the chopper spectrum. 


But you promised us Pineapple sex?

Did I? ...okay


Since this blog feed actually appears on the 33 which has a non-genitalia stipulation I can only show this barely allowable picture that there was in fact pineapple abuse in San Felipe. If you desire more difinitive pictures, and I have plenty, please send $1.99 (*) to my email address for color glossy prints. 

(*not really...)


Everyone then rode over to Ensenada to continue the party for another two days...

2 comments:

spuddley said...

After 36 years of riding and good times with riff-raff scooter trash, I don't come across much that is new to me any more. Pineapple Sex is new to me - HUUUUGE smile here!

Lady Hump said...

Dude, I'm honored to put a smile on your face! it was a fun time, I must admit...