Thursday, July 17, 2014

On the Watch List: The Pink Bat Wing Honda 750cc

One of the many things we did while the Zombie Performance crew was in town for the Gasser Lounge 5 year anniversary party weekend was cruise the local points of interest LIST HERE, and on a visit to the Garage Company, there she was, still, a Denver's (parts or built by, I don't know) Honda 750 I've been watching for many years now. Back in 2009 I think, she was sold at or shortly after the David Mann Chopperfest and has been in a few people hands, either for work or ownership, I don't know. Rudderramjet had her for a while. I hope one day to see her restored or at least made road worthy (?) (kinda, looks like she might be close... but I've yet to see her ridden to shows).




From Rudderramjet's flickr stream, a couple old shots when she was first painted.

No comments: