Saturday, November 21, 2015

Ohhhhh Baby, Baby. Baby, Baby. Sing it Wompy on the BEERBREED Booze Cruise







Wompy's SALT N' PEPA homage encore was a highlight of the night!


"...Get up on this!"


Don't forget the Lionel Richie (RIP) tribute

"Why in the world, would anybody put chains on me?
I've paid my dues to make it.
Everybody wants to be me.
What they want me to be.
I'm not happy when I try to fake it.
Nooooooooo....."


Not exactly sure when Saturday night's Thunderdome Karaoke turned into Sunday morning (probably at 12:01 am) but suffice to say, we don't play by your rules Mr. Atomic Clock! If the sun (still atomic, how ironic...) comes up first, so be it. The FREE Campout; The Beerbreed Booze Cruise was about the funnest thing ever! Good friends. Motorcycle Riding. Adventure. Booze. Food. Karaoke (the next time you get the chance, thank an Asian!). I'd say so, but on a level of "Stupid to Brilliant" how fun was it? I'd say, you're not even able to walk a straight line, how are you going to Top Stupid??? We'll see, because we've got even dumber ideas for the next Beerbreed Campout (Coming March 2016 STAY TUNED).

No comments: