Monday, May 2, 2016

NorCal Sunday


I started to get a burning hole in my pocket and realized I couldn't buy anything I wanted here and be able to strap it to the bike home... I'd never been to the NoCal Swap Meet before and I rarely even attend swap meets any more (blame it on burnout, or overpricing, or just the lack of any control on the bullshit people are allowed to sell in what's billed as a "cycle swap" but ends up being something else entirely, don't get me started...) BUT, I did have an awakening in Sacramento at the NorCal Swap Meet. This place was 99% chopper/motorcycle related. Cheers on doing it right. (and I'll also praise the location snack bar, the likes of which I haven't seen since I was a kid and there were still drive-in movie theaters in Southern California). 










No comments: